Want to come join us on Patreon?
Hey, Wondrous Wideling! 👋
Congrats on completing your first (and maybe only!) consultation with me. I genuinely hope that our chat was useful and that you came away with tons of action points; specific tasks to complete to increase your Wide sales. Be sure to report back either way – I want to know!
As I mentioned in the follow-up email that I sent you, I offer follow-up consultations at a discounted price (and have lots more openings on the follow-up calendar too!) in case you have more questions. I love to help people, so if you need another consultation, I'm here for you. Please do refer back to the email that I sent you to find the link for the follow-up calendar. ❤️
However, I've also started offering a Patreon group only for peeps who have completed a consultation with me. This is not meant to replace the follow-up consultations, but rather be a different option to fulfill a different need (like offering both fish and chicken on a menu! One isn't better than the other – it really just depends on what you're wanting to eat). So you may bypass the Patreon option and only do consultations; you may bypass further consultations and only join the Patreon group; you may do both Patreon and consultations, or neither one at all!
Whatever you need is what I want you to choose. I will not be offended no matter what. I'm giving you these options so you can have the support you need to succeed as a Wideling, and trust that you will make the right decision for yourself from there. That's all I care about. ❤️
So! What is it that you get if you join my Patreon group? (Which, by the way, the group voted to name itself Doing Wide Wright, and members of the group are called Wrighters. I wish I could claim that I came up with this group name but alas, I am not that creative!)
Well, it depends on which tier you choose to join at. We have three levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Bronze ($2 / mo):
- This is the base level
- Includes access to the private Facebook group, Doing Wide Wright.
- In this group, we have monthly goals set by me ("This month, you need to add keyword paragraphs at the end of each of your books on GooglePlay") that will most likely be related to the monthly fireside chats (see below for more info on that).
- We also have weekly accountability threads where Wrighters post what goals they want to accomplish that week + updates if they succeeded or not.
- We also have monthly Facebook live chats.
- The Facebook group is mainly moderated by other Wrighters, although I pop in and post too.
- This tier is unlimited in size.
Silver ($18 / mo):
- All of the above, plus...
- Access to the Zoom chats (aka "fireside chats") one week after they've happened.
- Four fireside chats are available at any given time.
- This tier is unlimited in size.
Gold ($25 / mo):
- All of the above, plus...
- Able to attend the fireside chats live.
- Can submit questions for the fireside chats beforehand, and can ask questions during the chats too.
- Have access to the replay of the fireside chats immediately (* within 24 hours of them happening).
- Can vote on upcoming topics that are covered in the fireside chats.
- This tier is limited to 50 Wrighters so I can be sure to provide useful answers and feedback to all attendees during the chats.
Ready to sign up? The Patreon page is here: Doing Wide Wright. Or, read on for the FAQs!
Q: What if I need to move down a tier or even cancel my membership altogether? Can I come back later?
A: You betcha! You are free to move between the tiers as you'd like. I understand being broke, and struggling to pay $2 when that means one less gallon of milk on the table. I'm never going to penalize you for making the decisions that you need to keep going. ❤️ My only word of warning is the Gold tier – because it is limited in size, when you're ready to return to it, there may or may not be an opening available. If all 50 spots are filled, then it's simply a case of waiting for a spot to reopen.
Q: When do the fireside chats happen?
A: On the first Thursday of each month. Times are as follows:
- 9:30 pm London, UK
- 4:30 pm Eastern, US
- 1:30 pm Pacific, US
- 6:30 am Melbourne, AU (it's already Friday in Australia!)
Q: When do the Facebook live chats happen?
A: On the third Saturday of each month. Times are the same as above.
Q: Are the fireside chats recorded?
A: You betcha! They are available for replay ASAP for Gold tier members and 7 days afterwards for Silver tier members.
Q: Are the Facebook live chats recorded?
A: Nope! They're an informal chat that are not recorded in any way.
Q: How long are the fireside chats?
A: 90 minutes
Q: How long are the Facebook chats?
A: 30 minutes
Q: Can members of the Silver and Gold tiers talk about what's discussed in the fireside chats in the Facebook group, even though the Bronze members didn't attend the chat?
A: Absolutely! The fireside chats are not going to be summarized, recapped, or transcripts made available in the Facebook group, but I want all Wrighters to succeed and don't want to hold information hostage. Not everyone can afford $18 or $25 a month for a Patreon group, and I understand that. So Silver and Gold tier members are free to discuss the fireside chats in the group; in fact, I rather expect this to happen as Wrighters regroup after a fireside chat and discuss what they learned.
Q: If there are 50 Wrighters in the Gold tier and then someone drops down, how can Silver or Bronze Wrighters move up into the open spot?
A: Silver members will be approached first by my PA and given the opportunity to move up to the Gold tier. If no Silver members want to move up, then Bronze members will be approached and given the opportunity to move up to the Gold tier. If no Bronze members want to move up, then the spot will simply remain open and available for anyone to claim as they'd like.
Q: If you aren't the main admin for the Facebook group, who is?
A: At the moment, I have three PAs + a graphic designer for this Patreon group. I don't want to make the work of running this too difficult on any one person, so I'm trying to spread the work around a bit. 😉 So all three PAs will be involved in the modding of the Facebook group (plus myself!) but the main moderator has not been announced yet. Coming soon!
Q: I have another question you didn't answer above. How do I get in contact with you?
A: Send me a message through my contact form or simply send me an email. I'm happy to help!
Ready to become a Wrighter? Here's the Patreon page to make it happen. See you on the inside!