Want to help the author in your life?
Hi! 👋 If you've found this page, it's most likely because there's a loved one in your life who is hoping to be given the gift of a consultation with me as a birthday, Christmas, or just-because-I-love-you present. I think it's fantastic that you're wanting to help the author in your life take their career to the next level – what a thoughtful, supportive gift to give. 💕
Usually, I'd put in here all of the reasons why an author doing a consultation with me could change their life, but then I realized that you honestly don't need to be convinced. I work in a pretty niche specialty, so if the author in your life knows enough about me to want to chat with me, then I'm going to say they know what they're talking about and will be thrilled to receive this as a gift. 🎁
(If you really want to see what it is that I do, here's where authors learn all about what a consultation entails)
So what do you need to know? So glad you asked! 😄
- Consultations cost $149 USD (if you prefer another currency, I also happily accept payments in CAD, EUR, or GBP)
- The author will have one year to book the consultation with me
- You would pay for it via PayPal (no need to have a PayPal account – you can use a debit or credit card to pay via the PayPal system)
- Once the consultation is paid for and you receive the code, the author then does everything from there (books the consultation and fills out the intake form, etc) so you don't need to worry about scheduling anything on their behalf. Truly no stress!
Just so you know what to expect, here's a quick outline of the steps:
- You fill out the super easy form (see link below)
- I send you the invoice
- You pay for it
- I send you the gift code and URL to claim the consultation
- You gift that to your author however you see fit
- You bask in the glow that comes from giving a gift to someone that can truly change their life 🌟
If you'd like this to be an anonymous gift instead, please send me an email and we can talk through how that'd happen.
It is my goal in life to help authors be successful, and I love that you also want to do this. Let's make this happen!